inSSIDer is a wireless networking utility that allows you to find wireless networks in your area and control, in a graphics mode, the intensity of their signals.
Specifically, inSSIDer can detect any wireless networks that offers coverage in your area and will list all the details in the main user interface: SSID, MAC address, channel, RSSI, security and network type, speed and intensity of the signal.
Furthermore, using a plot, inSSIDer will allow you to monitor the quality of the signal as a control parameter using the indicator that reflects the strength or intensity of the received radio signal (RSSI).
inSSIDer can manage WiFi connections and snif network traffic.
Features and highlights
- Uses your current wireless card and connection software
- Works with Windows XP, Vista and 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Compatible with most GPS devices
- Track the strength of received signals in dBm over time
- Sort by MAC address, SSID, Channel, RSSI, and Time
- Export Wi-Fi and GPS data to a KML file in Google Earth
inSSIDer 126.96.36.199 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from wifi software without restrictions. inSSIDer 188.8.131.52 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.